youtube

Monday, January 21, 2008

Take The Gun

I wanted to pull my gun out.
I wanted to pull it out one last time.
But it's funny how we never pull it out,
Maybe there wouldn't be so much bullshit in here if we did.
Or if someone did.
There's the AK-41's
There's the Riffles
There's the Pistols
Yet none has ceased to fire.
So I take out my home made gun...
I filled it up with the shit the other guns gave me...
Then I shoot those gun holders one by one.
I'm not good at it, but it's good practice.
Maybe I am cocky,
Maybe I am bitchy.
But all I really wanted to do was pull my gun out and shoot it.
Shoot it like a shooting star.
Bang.
1 down and many millions more to go.
Bang. Bang. Bang.
3 down.
And still a lot to go...
When would someone that is as cocky as me pulls its' gun out.
Cocky like me...
All "its" wanted to do was shoot "its" gun.
HA HA HA HA
Bang, bang, bang, bang.
And I still have trillions to go...
Such sweet agony.
Such sweet bullshit too.


I remember back in the days,
People used to tell me.
"When the gun fire goes, and everyone is scared... People will eat shit if they had to... Just so they can survive..."
Maybe shit is good for us...
Maybe I should too just sit there holding the gun...
Maybe buying a good one instead of randomly making one and pretending I'm shooting...
Or maybe I am shooting but it's just missing some "bam"



Now I bought myself a Sniper.
I cock it and aim.
"Poew"
And the blood rushes within me.
I smile.

"Poew"
I heard another one go.
I turn and saw another.
So I cock my gun again and "Poew"
Then I yelled out!
"Buddy, I got 2"
"Poew"
"Hey girl, I got 3 at once!"
I'm addicted to you...

------------------------------------------------------

Written on Jan 21st, 2008
Nani May

1 comment:

sushii said...

you added another paragrpah!