youtube

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan 22nd, 2008

Karma came back to him.
Karma came to me sooner though.

But I am happy how everything turned out.
Because I realize how wonderful this world is.

Got an 80% on my exam.
But how can I keep it at that average?
Oh well...
Study hard!!!


My work place isn't inspiring me to advance.
When I first worked there the prep-work was hard.
It took us all till 2:00am to sort of finish.
At least good pay.
But now both jobs aren't inspiring me to do more.

I MISS YOU AARON!!!!
You were like my brother that I constantly try to beat...
Sigh, now work is just plain boring...
But anyways, if you're reading this...
Everyone finished on a MONDAY at 1:30am,
Including INCOMING REJ and OUTGOING REJ.
All the QUALIFIES were done by 1:20am.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??
But then again I was sent to do "Amy's" job.
HAHAHA
I honestly like it in the sorter room where I can beat Amy at her job...
Aaron... Where are you now?
Haha when are we going to eat?
oh wellz...




PS. The post

Take The Gun...
I wrote it around 5am...
It is AK-47 not 41... I realized after my friends pointed it out for me.

1 comment:

Historical Wit said...

Damn, what hell do you do for a living?