youtube

Monday, January 14, 2008

Leng, Leng, Leng... Smiling...

I saw you once, on top of me.
I saw your smile, inspiring me.
I thought it was cute, and it made me smile too.
I thought it was sweet, those dimple or two.

Glasses, and smiles... reminding me of sugar and sweets.
The ringing of your call makes me melt as it displays 06...

Baby, smile for me...
Cause the way I feel...
uh hum...
I should stop...
I should leave it alone...
Temptation of a princess...
Smile for me again...
I long to see the skin...
I long to see those indentations of love from your smile...

Leng,
Leng....
Leng?
Please smile for me...
Cause i'm smiling...

1 comment:

Historical Wit said...

The best poetry post. The one I liked the best. Are these first drafts? They are good cause they are full of raw emotions, but you should look over what you write to find your rhythm. Poems dont always need rhyme, but some rhythm give structure in the background.

I like what I read, will come back and see if you posted up more poetry. Good stuff. IF you check out my blog, I have not gotten aroundto postiing my poems yet. I had put all them on a myspace page but has since tore that crap down. Myspace sucks. Peace