youtube

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Janurary 20th, 2008

My mind is filled with thoughts of life.
There is so much I wish to not say, and yet so much I wish I did say.
I hear many voices. But none of them are mine, or even mine for the taking.
Flushed away with thoguhts.
Brought back by emotions.
Somehow I lost the art of crying.
All I do is smile.
I miss you.
I miss myself.
I miss everything.
But I hate you.
And I hate myself.
And I hate everything surrounding me.
I wish to be lonely.
Yet the feeling is of emptiness and yearning.
I wish to be a part of you.
Yet the feeling of cluster and confusion arise.
The Ying becomes the Yang and then again.
I hate this repitition, yet this is all that I know of.
So what is it that I hate?
What is it that I love?
What is it that i'm feeling?
Or, is it just nothing?
Always in love with you.


Nani May.


Written on Jan 20th, 2008.

1 comment:

Historical Wit said...

If I get you right, you write something then cut and paste the sentences to make something totally different? Freakin brilliant. THat is true free verse.

I like love this work. It comes packed with some raw feelins. Yeah I remember when stuff used to flash in my head like it does you. When you get older the flashes are slower and you will see more, but in the mean time, you are living it. That line "I hate this repitition, yet this is all that I know of." That is the money. Plus the constant questioning of what. Classic subject. Good stuff. THanks for the words.