youtube

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

That Night

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

That Night
My blood flourish to all my senses.The sweetness to your neck, and as you reach over to touch me.I tingle.We kiss.Each time our lips retreat we'd smile and breathe then kiss again.You turn the lights off.I could envision you as we're kissing in the dark.You put your hands on my shoulders.Slowly moving and reaching towards my hands, and taking them into yours then locking them.
--I never want to let go--
We move closer as if our bodies, our souls, our heat was like ingredients to a glue waiting to be mixed.
Our chest glides upon each other.
I breathe, close my eyes and tilt my head.
As I exhale I nudge my face upon your neck, wanting to be inside you.
But the impossibilities creates a fictional sensation.
I raise my head and your perspiration smeered upon my face.
I can feel you turning your head wondering if I left mine on yours.
You breathe and I grow dizzy.
I turn my head and push away, but our hands still intertwined.
I fall onto our bed and you follow me down.
The heave of emotions runs into my vains.

--Does it run into yours?--

Laying on top of me, I can feel your heart pounding on mine.
Our breathing grows heavier.
A rush of embarassment flunders through my body, and you whisper.
"I don't want to let you go."
Shocked.
It gets harder to breathe, so our lips part and our chest shook.
You took our arms closer towards you and push.
Now you're on top of me.
I can feel you gaze grazing upon me.

--Can you really see my body?--

You let go of our hands.
You took a deep breath and put your hand on my face.
You kiss my cheek.
You caress my face.
You exhale and put your face onto my chest.

I can feel you smiling.
I try hard to not breathe so hard.
I open my eyes to see you.
I open my eyes to know I'm not dreaming.
I saw red.

You lift your head slightly and now your chin touching me.
Your hand moves slowly downwards.
You said softly.
"You're so beautiful..."

--That's all that was need to be said"--

You turn your head again, looking downwards.
Your finger playing with my body.
Dabbing my button and fondling my hair.
Then one hand on my shoulder, you lightly push and kiss me on the lips again.
You retreat, but I quickly bite your lip and kiss you again.

--This time I won't let you go.--

You open your eyes wide and I can feel it.
My nervousness gave me a slient authority to pull you onto me.You plunge yourself towards me, giving me reassurance.
I whispher.
"I give my all to you."
A gasp came out of you.
You kiss me deeply holding me in your arms.

--I can feel you breathing--

Like incense lit with a spark, our passions grew.
You reach into my shirt smothering me with your fragrance.
I feel...you.
Your hand came out and paws my hair and then dabbing my face.
I long to smell like you.
I put my forehead onto yours and you can feel me.

--Our aura rose.--

Smiling and kissing, you slowly undress me.
Your hands slowly brush across my body and I wish.
You took my hand, without a word, and taught me how to undress you.
Giving me a gift of you, and all I can do is oblige to your teachings.
I trace my hand along your skin.
It felt like you're touching me.
We touch, we taste, we blossom.

--Infusion.--

I moaned as you're pushing foward.
Uncontrollably I arch back.
We both sigh.
We are one.

--So hard to breathe, so hard to breathe.--

I lay on your arm and you stare at me.
I stare back.
Our breathing became slurs.

--When did we fall asleep?--

I open my eyes and it's morning.
You're beside me.

--Bliss--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can continue writing after 23rd July 2008..I have been waiting for more than a year to read your story..till now..

"Please smile for me, coz I'm smiling.."

=)