youtube

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I hear my name and open my eyes.
My eyes wander to find the voice.
I gasp for air when I see you.
Taken aback but so happy; I smile.
You walk closer to me,
And all I can do is smile.
Fixated gaze upon each other.
Does your heart flutter like mine?
Those eyes, those beautiful shining eyes.
I want to blink and look away,
But those eyes...

You sit next to me
And whisper into my ears...
Sweet nothings that I do long to hear.
But, maybe, because they are sweet nothings,
I don't remember those words now.
I smile and search for a sign.
All you do is smile back at me.

Slowly you touch my face.
Then my neck.
I think you I would let you,
Let you take my life at that moment if you wanted.
Then a gentle kiss on my lips.
Are you searching for my approval now?
I have been violated by your lips upon mine.
But the violation is permitted.
I want you to hold me in your arms.
Don't you know what I want too?

So you kiss me again.
And I hear you breathe.
I can't control my smile.
And I think you can't either.

The giggles.
The butterflies.
Then the gazing of our eyes.
Then our bodies collides.

As the kissing game begin.
You on top of me.
You take my arm and lift it up against the pillow.

Holding my hand.
You smell my neck.
Your hair showers my face,
And I then sniff your hair.
Do I smell as good as you?

Kissing my neck,
You raise your head to stare at me.
I wish I could push your hair aside.
So I blew on your bangs.
And I saw those beautiful eyes.

Dancing upon my body.
I look at yours too.

You push my hair back and said quietly.
"You're beautiful..."
The game begins as we embrace each other through kisses and touches.

Do you feel the sensation too?
Do you feel the emotions?

You slid your hand down my arm.
To my breast, then to my waist.
You move your face down to my waist.
And kiss my tummy.
Then my belly-button.
I giggled.
And you giggled too.

=======================================

I am sorry I can't continue.
The story/poem would be too R-rated.
Therefore the story is for you to finish.

PS. I'm not in love with a man.

1 comment:

Historical Wit said...

Yes there are some give aways its not a man. The "blowing of the bangs" and "the giggles" kinda lead me to that conclusion. Its good, it sounds like the first time. Or maybe the first time with this particular other.

This is something I do with my work, go back and try to knock out the "i's, the's and then's" That way the reader has to infer and imagine more than being lead by your words. I can't say enough how good your subject matter is. Its got emotions, its raw, its edgy. But at times it reads like a first draft. And finish it! Don't be afraid, or concerned about hiding your talents!

A good read. I may have other thoughts on this, so you might see other discussion here. Have a good day!